Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Tangled Web We Weave

I call these pumps "Kiss of the Spiderwoman". A few months back, these pumps were seen on the runway during a Prive show for my Spring/Summer 2012 collection. The runway version had a wired web and a gold spider (as you will see on Tiffany Gong's blog www.sixsixsick.blogspot.com). I edited the runway pair to make a more wearable version and this is what it's going to look like... Tadah!😊 The final shoe will still have the spider of course😉 Now, before I say tata, I would like to specially thank one of my favourite bloggers who has also become a friend, Tiffany Gong of www.sixsixsick.blogspot.com, for writing about my shoe designs❤ Do visit sixsixsick... One of the coolest blogs and always a fun read:)))










No comments:

Post a Comment