Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sevens

Yo Alice!



Men in Briefs and the King of Hearts LOL



Baby bongers



Friday at LKF ...



the bishops of LKF



Sunday ...


















The real Superman knows how to party...









It was totally one heck of a week-end with the Rugby Sevens going and the endless partying at LKF. Lan Kwai Fong was so packed Friday and Saturday you would have had to squeeze your way through a throng of rugby fans and players. Now I know what it feels like to be in a can of mackerel. It was fun though... with people in crazy costumes (some dressed as bananas). Absolutely entertaining. I don't think I've had so much fun in a long time:D










The photos in this blog belong to me, Frou Flu. If you wish to borrow any of the posts or snaps, please drop me a message or send me an e-mail.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment